Rewiev of The Molotov Ribbentrop Pact
4)Vodka in the Moscov night
6) Helsinki fires in the night
8)Party Girls (Molotovs song I)
9 Achtung (Ribbentrops song I)
10) War IV
13)Sun goes down over El-Alamain
14)Iv signed a pact with the Devil
17)Money from the USA
19) Molotov Ribbentrop Pact
20) Hitlers Death
Special Offer: Buy "The molotov Ribbentrop Pact" .
In Sweden: 60 kronor to your door
In Europe and rest of the world: 10 $ or 8 € to your door
Our 5 ***** (se reviews) album 20:12 from the year 2012 same price.
Just sign in your mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we contact you.
Autumn Breeze: Gert Magnusson, Jan Warnqvist, Kenneth Halvarsson, Lennart Olsson and Mikael Syväjärvi. All information about the band, our music, videos, texts, history and how to buy records you can find on: "autumnbreeze.se".
How come you get the idea to make a record about The Second World War, 75 years after it ended? It all started when I read an article about "The Molotov Ribbentrop Pact". In school we learned that the war started 1 September 1939. But it started earlier. The English were on their way by steamboat to make a pact against Hitler, but Ribbentrop was faster and flew to Moscow. Stalin made the choice to join Hitler and split Europe through a secret supplement in "The Molotov Ribbentrop Pact". The war costed the lives of 50 million men.
I started to read everything I could get my hands on about the Second World War, Nazism and Communism. In the end I had to stop because i felt like becoming as insane as the war. The most insane seemed to be that these people who committed mass murders, at the same time could be family fathers who loved their children. It was impossible to make any sane music to this war. Instead we made an absurd journey through the Second World War where the People involved could speak freely about the war and their personal life. I wrote the lyrics. For music see next page.
P.S Ribbentrop was hanged after Nürnberg Trials 1946. Molotov (who ended up on the winning side) lived a quiet life in Moscow and died 1986 at the age of 96 years.
All texts by Gert Magnusson (GM)
All drums by Lennart Olsson (LO)
All basses by Kenneth Halvarsson (KH)
All Vocals by Gert Magnusson and Kenneth Halvarsson
Jan Warnqvist (JW) Mikael Syväjärvi (MS)
1) Watchguard in Auswitch Music and instruments GM
2) Katyn Music and instruments KH Guitar solo Daniel Persson
3) War I GM
4) Vodka in the Moscow night Music and instruments GM
5) War II GM
6) Helsinki fires in the night Music and instruments KH
7) War III GM
8) Party Girls (Molotovs song I) Music and instruments GM
9) Achtung (Ribbentrops song I) Music and instruments GM
10) War IV GM
11) Bliezkrieg Music and instruments GM
12) War V GM
13) Sun goes down over El-Alamain Music and instruments LO Electric Guitar MS
14) Iv signed a pact with the Devil (Molotovs song II) Music and instruments GM
Electric Guitars MS
15) Paulina Semszjuchina (Molotovs song III) Music and instruments JW Guitars MS
16) War VI GM
17)Money from the USA Music and instruments LO Guitars MS
18) War VII GM
19) The Molotov Ribbentrop Pact Music and instruments KH Guitar solo Daniel Persson
20) Hitlers Death
21) Hope Music and instruments GM
Copyright © All Rights Reserved